Blogging from Windows Live Writer

After my first post on 6th March, I published around 90 odd posts in the span of just over a month.

I have seen the pains of blogging from blogger interface like adding a table, formatting text, uploading images and so on. Is it just me or everyone else out there ?

There must be something that all the blogger's use to publish their content. So As usual I Google'd and found that many of the professional blogger's use some or the other offline blogging tools.

OK, now what are those blogging tolls which are famous , supports Blogger and most importantly free. Here is the list I got

1. ScribeFire - Firefox extension

2. w.bloggar - Windows

3. Microsoft Windows Live Writer - Windows

I tried all the 3 above before deciding on Windows Live Writer which is awesome for the reasons

1. It gives the editor with same template as what you use for blogging

2.Very easy to configure - just give your blog URL and username/password to login.

3.Support for images,videos, tags and ability to add custom plug-ins

4.Most important, its UI, which is far better than anything else out there including the shareware's like Ecto,BlogJet etc

5.All the features of Word famous editor - MS Word.

Here after I blog using Windows Live Writer. What about you ? Do you use something else ? If so write to me through comments.

0 Responses to "Blogging from Windows Live Writer"