Introduction of Long Term Options Contracts on NIFTY for trading

Long Term Options Contract

I been waiting for such a trading opportunity since the time I started understanding the Options market. These are referred as LEAP options in US Markets and is one of the investment avenue available to the traders in US.

Finally, ICICI introduced the same on NIFTY contracts.

SO, how is this different from regualr Options ? No they are not different , but you need to understand the below.

more to come..stay tuned.

1 comments:

Saurabh Mangal responded on June 2, 2008 at 5:32 AM #

Hi, it seems you are excited about the Nifty long term options. I've been tracking these since they were launched. Go through my blog (Although only 1 posting is there) http://saurabhmangal.blogspot.com. Also, let me know how can you trade Nifty LT options on ICICI as i'm unable to see them in "place order" link